Career / Job / Volunteer

Home  /  Campus Resources  /  Current Page

Career Center  ::  The Career Center is THE place to start your search for internships and jobs after graduation.

Student Employment Office  ::  Looking For a job on or near campus? The Student Employment Office lists employment opportunities within the university and with organizations and businesses outside the university.

Alumni Association  ::  The Alumni Association offers a variety of career services, including opportunities to meet with alumni mentors.

Ginsberg Center  ::  Ginsberg Center offers a range of programs and works with students and faculty to strengthen community service learning. You can find paid employment opportunities in addition to volunteer opportunities.

AnnArborUSA.org  ::  Internship opportunities and a list of companies located in Michigan that regularly hire college graduates into entry level jobs.

International Career Pathways  ::  The International Center sponsors a variety of programs on careers

University Housing  ::  University Housing offers a variety of jobs in the Residence Halls throughout the school year.

Rec Sports  ::  Rec Sports hires students for a variety of jobs in all areas of campus. Most the jobs are filled at the beginning of the semester but you can check back frequently to find any openings.

Undergraduate Admissions  ::  Offers both volunteer and paid positions.

Metromode  ::  Metromode covers economic development in Southeastern Michigan with a focus on new and expanding companies. Go to the Jobs tab to see available jobs and internship opportunities.

Comments

1. I’d like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog.
    I really hope to see the same high-grade blog posts from you in the future as well.
    In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own,
    personal website now 😉

2. What’s up to all, it’s really a pleasant for me to visit this
    web page, it includes precious Information.

3. Hello There. I found your weblog using msn. This
    is an extremely well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to
    learn more of your helpful information. Thanks for the post.
    I will definitely return.

4. John Albert says:

Thanks for sharing these job searching sites with us. I really appreciate you. These sites helps us to search jobs matching our qualifications.

5. I’d like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog.

see other good article
    I’d like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog.

6. Thanks for sharing this helpful article.

7. Thanks for sharing this helpful article. let me say this article informative and appreciatable. I’d like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog.