United Nations Virtual Career Fair
Announcing a United Nations Virtual Career Fair
We are pleased to announce that on 19 April 2016 the United Nations will hold a Virtual Career Fair that will be accessible world-wide for 24 hours (8:00 AM Bangkok time, until 8:00 PM New York time ).
The participating organizations are:
- United Nations Secretariat (UN)
- United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN-Women)
- United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)
- United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)
- United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA)
- United Nations Volunteers (UNV)
To participate in the Virtual Career Fair click here.
The Fair provides an opportunity to ask questions live to staff members of the United Nations.
Please be aware that the questions and the answers are visible to the public.