Fulbright Program for 2017-18 Info Session
* Academic grant: a self-designed program that may include coursework at a foreign university, independent field/library research, or any combination of these.
* Arts grant: a self-designed program to train in the creative or performing arts, usually via classes at an art or music school, training with a professional, or a combination.
* English Teaching Assistantship: a placement as an assistant to an English teacher at the primary, secondary, or university level. Placement is typically part-time and an additional independent project is expected.
* be U-M students, alumni, or staff;
* be U.S. citizens;
* have completed an undergraduate degree by the beginning of the award; and
* demonstrate the language skills necessary to complete the proposed project.
* Enrolled students are required to apply through U-M.
After attending an info session, please review the Countries section (http://us.fulbrightonline.org/countries/regions) of the Fulbright website, and send an email for individual advising appointments: email@example.com.
The next Fulbright Program advising sessions will take place on Monday, April 18, 12-1 p.m., and on Wednesday, April 27, 12-1 p.m., 1644 School of Social Work Building.